| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Adiake in October is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 158.7mm (6.2in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Adiake October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Adiake, Ivory Coast
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Adiake: