| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Adiake in April is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 150.4mm (5.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Adiake April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Adiake, Ivory Coast
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Adiake: